debblue was: Debblue, desktop-base and gnome-session changes

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 00:07:40 -0300, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:

> What do you think of the idea? And what do the Debian GNOME people think
> about the change to debblue? I think I'm going to try to convince Ryan
> to use the gdm theme as the default, too.

The idea of debblue - a nice, consistent, cross application, whole system,
theme - is great.

I'm just not a fan of the "darkness" with the blue. However, perhaps
having one theme will encourage with more artistic abilities than myself.

Cheers,
Anand

--
linux.conf.au 2005   -  http://lca2005.linux.org.au/  -  Birthplace of Tux