Re: gnome 2.8 in unstable

John McCutchan wrote:
Hey,

What is the time line for moving gnome 2.8 into unstable? It is obvious
that the "imminent" release of sarge is same bullshit that we have heard
before. So let's not let that hold gnome 2.8 hostage in experimental.

Then the KDE people will want KDE in Unstable, by which time Gnome 2.10 will be out... IIRC the holdup with getting Sarge out of the door at the moment is setting up the security autobuilders. The waiting is frustrating, but we must be patient.

If you are so desperate to do something, grab the RC buglist and send in patches!

Regards,

--
Sam Morris