gnome panel applet problem (window list)

Hi

I'm running Gnome 2.8 out of experimental.

After my last upgrade, the window list applet seems to misbehave. I have
a notebook, and run my X stretched over my CRT and LCD (with nvidia
twinview). With this set up, the panel only extends to the end of the
desktop on the primary display (i.e. the panel only stretches across the
part of the desktop shown on the CRT). This is how it has always been,
and is fine.

The problem I'm seeing is that windows drawn on the rest of the desktop
(i.e. on the part of the desktop that shows on the LCD) do not appear in
the window list. They do, however, appear in the window selector list.

The 2 screenshots here:
ftp://ftp.icomtek.csir.co.za/pub/in/tfogwill/
should illustrate what happens.

Anyone else seen this, or know what could be causing it? Should I file a
bug report?

Regards
--
Thomas Fogwill <tfogwill@csir.co.za>