Re: gnome-session can't go into Sarge because of strange build errors on arm

Le vendredi 27 août 2004 à 16:51 +0300, AKL. Mantas Kriauciunas a
écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I noticed, that gnome-session can't go into Sarge because of strange
> build errors on ARM, look at
> http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=arm&pkg=gnome-session&ver=2.6.2-5

>   Sorry, but the following packages have unmet dependencies:
>     libgnomeui-dev: Depends: libgnomeui-0 (= 2.6.1.1-3) but it is not
>     going to be installed

Hi,

This bug is not strange, that's just the arch: all and any of the
package which were not in sync at this moment. We need to wait for the
next retry ...

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher