Experimental evolution1.5 powerpc builds

	Who usually builds and uploads the powerpc evolution1.5 (and its
dependencies) to experimental?  I'm just wondering because I saw the
other day that evolution1.5-1.5.92.1 is in there for i386.  If the
person who normally does it is just busy (I know about being busy... I
just got married), don't worry about it; get to it when you have time.
Thanks in advance.

Bryan Forbes
bryan@reigndropsfall.net
http://www.reigndropsfall.net

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless
minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."
        - Samuel Adams, an architect of the Constitution

Key fingerprint = 3D7D B728 713A BB7B B8B1  5B61 3888 17E0 70CA 0F3D