Re: Installation Report for Sarge

hi,

>  > not if you read section 7.11 in yelp's
>  > user guide.
>
>  You mean this text: "Choose Go -> CD Creator [...]"

it explains the task in a way that my mother (nearly 70)
would be able to write cd's in gnome (if she were able to
understand english :-( ).
it does even explain the "right click on .iso to burn" thing.
so the only point here is to teach your users to RTFM.

gnome has a very informative and usable help system,
so why not using it !

>  $ dpkg -S /usr/share/gnome/help/user-guide/C/gosnautilus.xml
>  gnome2-user-guide: /usr/share/gnome/help/user-guide/C/gosnautilus.xml
>  $ dpkg -l gnome2-user-guide
>  ii  gnome2-user-gu 2.6.0.1-1      GNOME 2 User's Guide
>  $ sudo apt-get install gnome2-user-guide
>  gnome2-user-guide is already the newest version.
...as mine ;-)

ii  gnome2-user-gu 2.6.0.1-1

ciao
	oli