Re: File open dialog: Where is my tab extension

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> Because it is an inappropriate issue to solve at the distribution level, and
> will not be usefully solved within Debian without upstream participation. If
> you want to solve some classes of problems, you need to deal with upstream.

Given how Pennington wrecked havoc with our desktop, there's no point in
bringing up the issue with upstream.  Seriously, Epiphany and several recent
decisions by upstream fall under the fallacious "we know what's best for you and
blah blah we don't hear what you're saying" childish game.

--
Martin-Éric Racine, ICT Consultant
http://www.iki.fi/q-funk/