Re: File open dialog: Where is my tab extension

Hi!

El Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 11:27:28AM +0900, Miles Bader escribio:

> Also, since really I just want to hit C-l, and the "normal" dialogue
> box
> just sits there uselessly, it'd be nice if it could just automatically
> pop up the C-l dialogue box _only_, from the start.

Seems that you never use gnome apps... Simply, select "Open Location"
from the file menu, or press "Ctrl-L". In fact, that's the way I learned
about the "Ctrl-L" thing...

Reading this thread, I see many people that only rant about the
file dialog, but give a break, it's the _first_ iteration of that
dialog, it can be improved!

        Daniel.