Re: ~/.Xmodmap and Gnome

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, Calum Mackay wrote:

> Ole Laursen wrote:
> > Calum Mackay <calum.mackay@cdmnet.org> writes:
> >>I would have thought that asking the question on debian-gtk-gnome
> >>would have met that one?
> >
> > Well, it seems you were wrong. :-)
> >
> > Really, people here don't develop the software. Not everyone is using
> > Debian. You need to get upstream's attention, e.g. by filing bugs or
> > finding some clean solution for these problems.
>
> If I were a pkg mantainer I'd be monitoring the relevant mailing list,
> and I'd make it my business to know these things...
>
> :)
>
> cheers,
> c.

Which still is no excuse why the debian maintainer should fix upstream
bugs.

You do grasp the concept of upstream, do you? ;)

kr,

Chipzz AKA
Jan Van Buggenhout

                 UNIX isn't dead - It just smells funny
                           Chipzz@ULYSSIS.Org
"Baldric, you wouldn't recognize a subtle plan if it painted itself pur-
 ple and danced naked on a harpsicord singing 'subtle plans are here a-
 gain'."