gnome-desktop-environment/nautilus-media screws up 2.6 upgrade

With the upgrade to Gnome 2.6 in unstable, all my gnome packages want to get
themselves removed :(

As far as I can make it out, this is because the new
gnome-desktop-environment (v53) has a dependency on nautilus-media (>=
0.8.0)
But this v0.8.0 is only in experimental, not unstable.  This causes
gnome-desktop-environment to be removed, which, having installed using the
gnome task under aptitude, causes all its other gnome dependencies to be
removed.

Why isn't the new nautilus-media in unstable?  Should a bug be filed against
it?

Drew

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error. Thank you.