Re: xnest doesnt terminal after exit

On Fri, 2004-05-28 at 01:08 +0800, cantona wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just upgrade the newest xnest and x11 from sid...
> I found that the xnest is not terminal (ps -ef |grep xnest) after the
> xnest session is closed. However the xnest is terminal in previous
> version. How come?
>
> ii  xnest          4.3.0.dfsg.1-2 nested X server
> 12219     1  2 01:04 ?        00:00:00 gdmflexiserver --xnest
>

> Thanks,
> cantona

This problem is a bug which has been fixed for GDM 2.6.0.2.

--
Peace,

    Jim Cape
    http://ignore-your.tv

    "We still name our military helicopter gunships after victims
     of genocide. Nobody bats an eyelash about that: Blackhawk.
     Apache. And Comanche. If the Luftwaffe named its military
     helicopters Jew and Gypsy, I suppose people would notice."
       -- Noam Chomsky, "Propaganda and the Public Mind"