Re: nautilus-cd-burner has no way of burning cds in spatial mode

On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 14:36, rob wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 13:32, q@nupi.com wrote:
> > going to Places/CD Creator, i have "Write to CD" in the File menu.
>
> I don't have that. Any one have any idea why that might be?

Sebastien just pointed out that nautilus-cd-burner 2.6 needs uploading
into Unstable...  I'm debian-less at the moment so hopefully Sebastien
can do it tonight.

The deb is in experimental if you need it now.

Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross@burtonini.com
                                          jabber: ross@burtonini.com