Re: "debian menu" in gnome's "Applications" menu

<quote who="Martin-Éric Racine">

> I haven't said it should be in system preferences. This time, it could
> easily be a gconf key that is only accessible using gconf-editor, for
> instance. An option that is "on" by default in some /etc file could also
> work.

This is not the kind of thing that requires an option. It should just be
fixed, whichever the best way to fix it is (which does not include "make it
an option").

- Jeff

      "Then it hit me: What I really want is for all edit panes in all
    applications to be gnuclient processes hooked to a centralized emacs
                     gnuserver process!" - Gary Murphy