Re: "debian menu" in gnome's "Applications" menu

På Mon, May 10, 2004 at 09:58:01AM -0700, Link Dupont skrev:
> Yes, menu_path is set to applications:///, and I have set use_menu_path
> to true. Should it change after a logout, or a reboot or something?

Rebooting a Linux computer is only necessary after installing a new kernel
(or for testing your boot-scripts ;->) Logging out should work, but I'd
suggest:

  $ killall -SIGHUP gnome-panel

The panel will now restart. Please note that this may break some
applications such as the typing monitor, but since this is only for testing
purposes, this shouldn't matter. After you've finished making your changes,
try logging out and logging in again to see if it still works.

Good luck.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws@xs4all.nl

i had no choice :: but to hear you                       -- alanis morisette