Re: What about the C++ bindings for gtk2.4?

On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 05:18:27PM +0200, Christof Petig <christof@petig-baender.de> was heard to say:
> Daniel Burrows schrieb:
> >On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 10:11:53AM +0200, Christof Petig
> ><christof@petig-baender.de> was heard to say:

> >>Is it normal these days to take _that_ long? (more than 10 days)
> >

> >  It's normal for packages to sit in NEW for months.
>
> Sigh. Is there anyone I might bug to speed this up?

  Well, the ftpmasters have said (IIRC) that bugging them to speed up a
package is likely to slow it down.  If you just want the debs and don't
care about them being in the archive, I've uploaded them to
http://people.debian.org/~dburrows .

  Daniel

--
/------------------ Daniel Burrows <d.burrows4@verizon.net> ------------------\
|                     "Is it too late to extricate myself                     |