Re: Broken fonts in GTK 1 apps

Hi,

After an upgrade (I'm on sid) all my GTK 1 apps have a font problem :

the size is really tiny and the font seems to be a default one.

I cannot find how to solve that problem.

Is there a tool that can hepls configuring GTK 1 themes ?
I remeber "switch" could do that but it seems not to be available
anymore...

For me only gkrellm is broken. It has stuck with one font and does not react to attempts to change it. All the other gtk 1 apps (gnucash) works fine.

Mpiktas