Re: Bug: Multimedia keyboard can't launch Mutt.

På Tue, Apr 13, 2004 at 07:23:49PM +0200, Laurent skrev:
> My multimedia keyboard can't launch Mutt with the e-mail touch but it
> can with Evolution or Kmail.
>
> In Epiphany when I click on an email link, Mutt is correctly launched
> on a gnome terminal or a xterm.
>
> I have simply set Mutt as my favorite program for e-mails.

Try to launch mutt in a gnome-terminal or xterm window. You can also point
the `favorite mail program' to a shellscript that launches a terminal for
you (that's what I use, because I want all my terminals except my mail
terminal transparent).

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws@xs4all.nl

it's very scary :: fighting snake                              -- underworld