nautilus and fam... the saga continues

Hello all,

I know most people have given up about using FAM, but I find it very
useful and I love how fast Nautilus behaves when FAM is running.
However, I do hate the fact that everytime I mount a removable media, I
can't eject/umount it unless I stop FAM first.
So, I'm growing use to doing things like:

sudo /etc/init.d/fam stop
umount ~/mnt/myiso-image
sudo /etc/init.d/fam start

Which is of course ridiculous, but hey, it works.

Now my question is: is there a way to tell fam to simply ignore
removable media, remote filesystems (nfs et all), etc...
If my memory serves me correctly, I have already configured FAM to not
lock NFS mounts, I wonder if the same applies to CDs, DVDs, and other
media.

Thanks in advanced.

--
Luis M