Re: metacity and #226961

Sebastien Bacher <seb128@debian.org> writes:
> Apparently there is no way to fix the panel problem (bug #226961)
> without changing the sloppy behaviour. BTW the new behaviour seems good,
> is that a problem for somebody ?

That bugzilla discussion is extraordinarily confusing; it seems to be
about N vaguely related issues, whose connection isn't clear, half of
which are bugs, and half of which is just random griping.

I certainly don't like the new click-raises (but _also_ sends the click!)
behavior, FWIW; it would be nice if they made it an option, but I suppose
gnome religion sticks its dreadful nose in at this point...

-Miles
--
80% of success is just showing up.  --Woody Allen