Re: Gabber 2 packages available for testing

Hi,

this is great news. Gossip isn't a good replacement, and gabber(1)
wasn't really usable sometimes.

Have you considered uploading it to experimental?

nomeata

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
  JID: joachimbreitner@amessage.de | http://people.debian.org/~nomeata