Re: respecting .Xdefaults

> I don't know who is responsible for this feature, but telling xrdb to
> load (instead of merging) users Xresources solve this problem.
>
> In /etc/gdm/Sessions/Gnome line 124 replace -merge by -load

Well, that puts me on the right track so, three cheers for Christian!

The trouble is, this occurs even when I don't use GDM to launch a Gnome
session. If, for instance, I start nautilus, all my xterms get mangled.

I've been wandering around in the assorted scripts and glue that hold
Gnome together, and I can't seem to find where this gets handled.

Russell