Re: Thanks for a smooth 2.6 to 2.8 transistion

On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 01:58:13PM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 01:28:44PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > It would be easier if the adduser package would include a little
> > script or something to handle that.
>
> However, that's off-topic here; so let's either follow-up somewhere else
> or let this sub-thread die, OK?

However, I really would like a way in gdm to specify a number of groups
to be added to the person logged through the console, and for those
only. I know this is far from bulletproof (somebody logged once can keep
the device forever), but it would be practical.