Re: strange gnome 2.6 trash behaviour

Sorry for quoting that bad but I've just subscribed and I have no
references by now.

Hylke van der Schaaf wrote:
> If I delete dir1, it moves dir1 and the contents to the trash folder.
> If I then try to delete dir1 from trash, I get an error.

That makes sense but unfortunately it's not my case. I cannot empty
trash with files which I've permission to write. Everything in my /home
is writeable for my user and belongs to my user. And I can delete them
from Trash both with console and within nautilus.
The only thing that does not work is 'empty trash' entry on the
Trash/nautilus menu. And that happens only for my user, I've created
other users and they're ok.
Even deleting .gnome* .gconf* .nautilus and such files didn't solve the
problem.
I guess this issue could be gnome-vfs relate or oaf related but I
haven't skill and knowledge enough to fix things.

bye
--
Leonardo Canducci
GPG Key ID: 429683DA