Re: Gnome doesn't use preferred web browser anymore

Dominik Meister wrote:

Since today, my Gnome 2.8 on Sid doesn't use the web browser I choosed under preferred applications. I've chosen Firebird/Firefox there, but ever when I click on link (e.g. in Evolution or blam or the "About Gnome" dialog) it opens the site in Galeon. I've also run "update-alternatives --config x-www-browser" and have chosen Mozilla Firefox but it didn't help.

OK, after todays upgrade everything seems to work again.

Sorry for the trouble I may have caused.

Regards,
Dominik
--
Dominik Meister      email_1: dmeister@swissonline.ch