Re: Gnome Weather Applet

Thomas Mills Hinkle wrote:
On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 19:53:19 +0200 Bruce Park <bpark@dolda2000.com>
wrote:

Hello all,

I am running Debian Sarge with GNOME 2.4. My weather applet is set to
refresh at 30 minutes but I have noticed that it usually doesn't get
it's information at this time. As a result, I see a question mark
button on it.

When I manually refresh it by right clicking and doing an update, it
works fine. Does anyone else have this problem of having to refresh
their applet?

I have noticed this before, though it is not consistent behavior and
I've never kept track of when it happens or why it might.

Tom

Tom,

Can you verify which distro and version of GNOME you are using? Currenntly, I run two distros; Debian and Fedora. This only happens in Debian.

bp