Re: gnome-desktop-environment

On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 08:36:33PM +0200, Martin Stigge wrote:
> apt-get -t experimental install gnome-desktop-environment
> Well, I don't find gnome-desktop-environment in experimental.. (?)

Even if we update gnome-desktop-environment to match 2.8, it wouldn't
help you more than the first time, because as soon as new versions are
released, the metapackage would need to be updated to match the point
releases again to make it upgrade the rest of packages automatically.
This is just too much work, aptitude is the way to go...

meta-gnome2 will be uploaded to experimental soonish anyway.

jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/