firefox and meta-gnome2

Hello,

I wonder if it would be acceptable to add firefox as a third browser
alternative to meta-gnome2. I know that it does not (yet) have the same
degree of integration with GNOME as epiphany and galeon, but still it is
an extremely popular and sexy piece of software.

Since I started using firefox I feel I do not really need galeon or
epiphany any longer. Firefox feels at least as fast as the former two, it
has more extensions, it is a breeze to use and btw it has better printing
support.

Having "|mozilla-firefox" added to meta-gnome2's Depends: would enable me
to remove galeon and mozilla-browser, thus saving me download time and
cleaning up my Internet menu a bit (by removing Galeon, "Mozilla Web
Browser" and "Mozilla Composer").

Before filing a wishlist bug, I wanted to ask for comments here on the
list, to find out if my request to add a non-GNOME program as an
alternative to the meta-gnome package is at all acceptable.

Thanks,

Johannes

--
~/.signature under construction