Re: XMMS Problem

On Mon, 2004-09-06 at 16:06 +0300, Tolga Ozmen wrote:
> Hello

Merhaba,

> I have a problem. I m using Debian-Sid. and XMMS. My XMMS menu fonts is
> very little. How can I solve this problem

Set up a theme which contains a proper gtkrc file for Gtk+ 1.x apps.
Industrial and Simple are good candidates. You will most likely need to
install gtk-theme-engine* packages, though.

Anyway, if you have ~/.gtkrc* stuff, you can simply remove them all.
A .gtkrc-1.2-gnome2 file will be created for you by gnome-settings-
daemon automatically (hopefully when you change a theme), I believe.

-HTH
--
Enver ALTIN                   |        http://skyblue.gen.tr/
Software developer @ Parkyeri |      http://www.parkyeri.com/