ancient gnome-session and kde

I see that gnome-session is still stuck at version 2.6.1-5 in testing.
That old version has bug #250970 which makes gdm launch kde by default
on new debian installs. It's probably already too late to fix this for
the next debian-installer release, I hope you guys can get a newer
version into testing in time for the final release, although it seems
that recent changes have made it contingent on the gcc 3.4 and libtiff
transitions. I think it would be really sorta sucky if we shipped with
gnome-session 2.6.1-5.

--
see shy jo