use of gnomemeeting and sound

Hi all,

I use Knoppix 3.4 with kernel 2.6.7 (patch pwcx) and the last version of
gnomemeeting.

All experiences where  with a netmeeting host (WinXP).

First, I tried with the webcam on my host (knoppix) but I've got problem with the sound.
I tried to use the micro integrated in my webcam:
I used the audio module for usb. It registered 14,16 as dsp device and 14,19 as mixer device. So I made /dev/dsp1 (14,16) and /dev/mixer1 (14,19) as devices.
But, no way to use the microphone.
I tried in WinXp -> no problem :!-# with the vendor software.

After, I tried the webcam on the remote(winXP) and to use the microphone
integrated in my desktop (NEC Versa P440) to hear the sound received from it. So I configured gnomemeeting to use the same devices as input output (/dev/dsp &/dev/mixer) I hear the sound from the remote webcam and see the video (/dev/video0) but I hear the sound I produce on my host and not on the remote. So, the audio is not transmited on the network.

any idea would be appreciated :-)