Re: Re: File open dialog: Where is my tab extension

> <quote who="Michael Banck">
>
> > What about concurrence with moving around widgets by pressing tab?
</>
<quote who="Jeff Waugh">
> Keyboard navigation is a very important part of accessibility, and yes, that
> sometimes gets in the way of tab completion. We need a cunning solution to
> that problem.
</>

This probably belongs on a gtk list, but why not just use the same solution
that is used in TextView widgets -- namely, Ctl-TAB moves the focus, TAB
inserts a TAB character (or, in this case, does tab
completion).

Tom

 ----Please contribute to my online collaborative literature athttp://tommyrot.arrr.net/qwiki/ ----