Re: Themes

<quote who="Murray Cumming">

> > It wasn't raised particularly forcefully on d-d-l, and it's the kind of
> > thing that'll only be fixed if the interested parties get in and fix it.
>
> Yes, like anything, but it would be silly to just assume that it will be
> fixed if we make people suffer enough.

That's precisely how things get fixed. This is not the right list to discuss
this issue. I'd recommend the GNOME bindings list.

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2004: Portland OR, USA           http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/

            What did the sausage say to the tomato at breakfast?
               "There's not mushroom this morning, is there?"