Re: Mozilla postscript security info

On Fri, 2004-07-09 at 12:46 -0700, Matt Brubeck wrote:
> I received the following response from the Mozilla Security Group.
> They are not aware of any remote exploit in the Mozilla's printing code.

I sent yet another request to Mozilla maintainers and reset the severity
of my original bug to Important.  There has also been extensive lobbying
from Manoj on the bugs concerned.

If they will not re-enable postscript printing then I guess some other
action will be required, either for Debian's GNOME to use Firefox as the
browser, or for other arrangements to be made for obtaining the Mozilla
bits we need.

Not happy news.

-- Edd