Re: GTK+ frontend for the installer

Em Thu, 24 Jun 2004 18:11:36 +0200, Jérôme Warnier <jwarnier@beeznest.net>
escreveu:

Hello Jérôme,

Sorry for the delay...

> > Now let's try to work on the segfault... I'll continue posting
> > news as a way to document the process and maybe get some help
> > from people.
> Do you need people to test?
> Do you have a web page or so explaining how to help you, and how to get
> everything useful to help you?

I'm on a too initial stage to need testing, still. I still need to
be able to see and answer the first question without seeing a
segfault =). I've requested help on how to debug this, as I'm clueless
on how I would go about debuging a cdebcofn frontend, and I think
I've got it... now I need to take the time to work on it. I had
no time for the last few days, so I'll probably work on this again
this weekend.

> We are in the process of doing a custom Debian distribution meant for
> the non-profit association in Belgium (see
> http://www.bxlug.be/librassoc), base on D-I and GNOME, and are
> potentially interested in your work.

That's great! I hope we'll be able to make this thing work =)

Thanks,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>     | http://beterraba.no-ip.org/~kov
  Debian Developer: http://www.debian.org/ | http://www.debian-br.org/