Re: Mozilla 1.7 will break Epiphany printing

> Yep, but in the light of the tentative sarge release schedule, we can
> forget this. I would suggest we bar mozilla 1.7 to enter sarge, or fix
> the printing problem for it for the sarge release, until another
> solution is found for sarge+1.
how difficult is it to build epiphany with mozilla-1.6 and not agains
/usr/lib/mozilla, so that epiphany(based on mozilla-1.6) can be
installed with mozilla-1.7 at the same time.

it is not reasonable to hold back mozilla-1.7 from sarge because of
epiphany. since mozilla-1.7 is then new stable branch of mozilla
replacing mozilla-1.4.

it is not possible to ship epiphany with brocken printing backend
either.