Re: Nautilus won't open samba locations

I've had problems with using Nautilus to ftp. It often errors on the data transfer. I've had this moving multiple files, or a single file.

Tom Lamm

On 06/22/04 19:54:04, Andreas Schmidt wrote:
Hi,

how can I convince Nautilus to connect to samba shares? When I click on "Network" in the the Applications menu, it shows "Windows Network", then the Workgroup, the servers in the network, and the shared folders on the servers. However, when I try to open one of these shares, it pops up a message like this:

'The default action can't open "homes" because it can't access files at "smb".locations. No other actions are available to view this file. If you copy this file onto your computer, you may be able to open it.'

What do I have to do to be able to access smb-locations?
Best regards,

Andreas