Re: Grey Industrial

Le jeu, 10/06/2004 à 19:29 +0200, Markus Riester a écrit :
> hi,
>
> a recent upgrade gave me a grey version of Industrial. I really liked it.
> Why is it gone? Bug? Experiment? Since Gnome does not support different
> color-schemes (which is a good thing in my oppinion. I never used them in
> KDE because 99% where UGLY with the selected theme), a few (not more than
> 2-3) high quality color schemes for the few really good themes (industrial,
> bluecurve, gorilla) would be nice (Like fedoras bluecurve combinations). At
> least better then sipping ugly themes-I don't want to offend someone, but
> Amaranth and SmokeyBlue are hopefully not shipped by default.

I recently found three variants of the "Industrial" theme on art.gnome.
org.

I've downloaded them and they look great (better than the default one,
IMO).

Here they are :
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/teams/art.gnome.org/themes/gtk2/GTK2-Industrial-Gentoo-v0.2.tar.gz
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/teams/art.gnome.org/themes/gtk2/GTK2-Industrial-GONX-v0.2.tar.gz
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/teams/art.gnome.org/themes/gtk2/GTK2-Industrial-Debian-v0.2.tar.gz

(Sorry for the huge url)

Hope you find them as beautiful as me ...

Regards.

--
Bruno Dusausoy <bdusauso@beeznest.net>