Re: Intent to remove netmon-applet package

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004, christophe barbe wrote:

> I am thinking about requesting the removal of the package
> netmon-applet from debian/unstable for the following reasons:
>
> . No more upstream activity

Exactly why is that a good reason?

> . 'netspeed' provides similar functionalities and more
> . 'netspeed' is part of gnome and actively maintained
>
> If you see good reasons to keep it, let me know.
>
> Christophe

kr,

Chipzz AKA
Jan Van Buggenhout

                 UNIX isn't dead - It just smells funny
                           Chipzz@ULYSSIS.Org
"Baldric, you wouldn't recognize a subtle plan if it painted itself pur-
 ple and danced naked on a harpsicord singing 'subtle plans are here a-
 gain'."