Re: Third synaptic 0.50 pre-release

Le mer, 02/06/2004 à 19:35 +0200, Michael Vogt a écrit :
> Dear Friends,
>

> thanks a lot to all of you for your input. I put another version
> (0.50-0.3) of the coming synaptic release online. Add this line
> into your sources.list to get it:

Hey,

I've just installed the new synaptic (thanks for the experimental
version of the build). First: congrats for the nice work on the UI, the
new UI really rocks!

I've noticed a little weird behaviour.

If you click on "apply" you get a box with a tree that contains :

-> To be removed
-> To be upgraded
-> To be kept back
     [show details]

After clicking on "show details" you get a text description of the
upgrade but you have no way to return to previous view.

Imho the "show details" should become a "hide details" and not be
removed.

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher

PS: I've mailed the l10n-french to have an updated fr.po file soon