Re: GNOME Session hanging on login

I found a rather odd fix. I removed the clock-applet and the
weather-applet from my ~/.gnome2/session file, and the login happens
fine. As soon as you save the session though, it writes those two
applets back in...
Not sure how to avoid this though. Its kinda a PITA. Any session changes
have to be made by hand.
Is this even an upstream bug?

--
Link Dupont                                   mail: link@subpop.net