Problem installing 2.6 experimental

I currently have 'testing' on a new machine with an installation of
gnome 2.4. When I try to install 2.6, I get the following:

# apt-get -t experimental install gnome-desktop-environment
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
[*snip* standard "impossible situation" message]
  gnome-desktop-environment: Depends: gnome-core (= 50.exp4) but it is not going to be installed
                             Depends: nautilus-cd-burner (>= 2.6.0) but 0.6.1-2 is to be installed
E: Broken packages
#

Yes, I've installed libcupsys2 from experimental. 'apt-cache policy
gnome-core' shows that 50.exp4 is available from alioth.

Here's my apt/sources.list:

    deb http://techweb.rfa.org/debian/ testing main
    deb-src http://techweb.rfa.org/debian/ testing main
    deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main
    # GNOME 2.6
    deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ ../project/experimental main
    deb http://pkg-gnome.alioth.debian.org/debian experimental main

Here's my apt/preferrences:

    Package: *
    Pin: release a=experimental
    Pin-Priority: 101

'apt-get update' gets the Packages and Release files for each repository
with no errors.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Steve