DAC 3000 Hypodermic needle destructor

Dear Sirs:

We are manufacturers of DAC 3000, Hypodermic Needle Destructor since 1995. This equipment was designed to prevent contagion of infectious diseases caused by accidental needle's pricks.

DAC 3000 has the registration and approval of the Public Health Ministry of Argentina Republic. Its design is property of our company and it is properly protected.

Our equipment is sold in Mexico, Venezuela,  Central America, Peru, Brazil, Lithuania, Pakistan, Vietnam and we have  advanced contacts with others countries.  If you wish to become a distributor, please feel free to contact us.
If you need DAC 3000 in your organization, please contact our worldwide agents.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Horacio H. Gaetano
Sales Manager