Re: 2.6 install report -- session mgmt problems

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004, Michel Dänzer wrote:

> On Fri, 2004-04-30 at 02:02, Tim Otten wrote:
> > On Thu, 29 Apr 2004, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> >
> > ** (gnome-session-properties:7688): CRITICAL **: file gsm-protocol.c: line
> > 648 (gsm_protocol_new): assertion NOME_CLIENT_CONNECTED (gnome_client)'
> > failed
>
> This helped me track down the problem to
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=246617 .

Wonderful! I rebuilt libgnomeui on my system using one of your fixes. Now
I don't get crazy delays; vanilla xterm works; GTK1 apps work; logout
works; etc.

Unfortunately, Nautilus crashes on startup. Maybe something between
libgnomeui and Nautilus in the dependency graph needs to be recompiled?

Anyway, I'm happy now. I do most things on the command line.

- Tim