Re: What about the C++ bindings for gtk2.4?

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 02:27:33PM +0200, Christof Petig <christof@petig-baender.de> was heard to say:
> Is there any effort on it's way to package the C++ bindings of gtk2.4 in
> experimental?
>
> E.g. libsigc++ 2.0, glibmm 2.4, gtkmm 2.4.

  libsigc++ 2.0 is waiting on ftpmaster.  I can't speak for the others,
but I assume they're waiting on libsigc++ 2.0.

  Daniel

|                  "When you have heard a joke, you have a                    |
|                   key to the secret of the universe, and                    |
|                   you have power for all time against the                   |
|                   force of evil." -- Garrison Keillor                       |
\---- News without the $$ -- National Public Radio -- http://www.npr.org ----/