Re: New buttons in GTK filesel

On Tue, 2004-03-23 at 09:42, Miles Bader wrote:
> The real one does seem to have a `bookmark list' (as another poster
> called it); do entries there only show up if they exist?

The list contains the following entries:

* directories the application has stated should appear (i.e. an icon
selector would add common icon directories)
* common paths (home, desktop, etc)
* user bookmarks

I have a desktop and a Documents directory, but if they appear when the
directories don't exist (so clicking on them produces an error), that is
a bug.

> BTW, the new F.S. is missing the text box, and I've heard you can make
> it pop up by typing ^I -- is there way to make it appear by default?

Read the release notes.  It's control-l, and no.

Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross@burtonini.com
                                          jabber: ross@burtonini.com