Re: GNOME smb module not usable with libsmbclient >= 3.0

Hi,

I'm currently making Morphix-based distribution for tomorrow's installfest,
maybe you can give me packages, you have updated? You can upload updated
packages to ftp://ftp.akl.lt/incoming/packages if you have no
possibility to send by email.

Btw, I think problems with smbclient 3.0.x also could be solved by removing
password dialog at all and by taking username/password automatically from
~/.smb/smb.conf (gnome-vfs-extras already uses this file, look at
function try_init(void) in file smb-method.c, but I don't found a way how
to force gnome-vfs-extras to load default username/password from this
file).
I think it's better to have no user-friendly way to input username/password,
than input these strings zillion times.

--
Good luck,
Mantas Kriaučiūnas <mantas@akl.lt>      Jabber ID: mantas@akl.lt