RE: metacity and #226961

hi,

> Maybe a change of theme would help you.

erm...thats like saying maybe a change of the os would help me because
it behaves the way i expect it to(i like my eyecandy and its debian
chassis like it is).....(btw. there are a lot borderless themes for mc
and probably some other people are using them too ;-) )

as said before i can live with it (using alt-tab for the time this isnt
fixed) but sebastiens words imply this behavior could be considered
good....

...it cant be good (HIGish ? ) to move your mouse all over your screen
trying to catch some window border on the edge instead of moving it just
some px to click on the app below....

;-)

ciao
	oli