How to find where my gnome-terminal font config is ?

Hello list :)

I have to computers and both use debian/gnome2.4

On the oldest one (which means, lots of config tuning ;), my gnome
terminal looks terrific with a really great font which is not AA.

I really want to have the same fonct on the other computer but don't
manage to.

I've copied all the font located in ~/.fonts but it does nothing.

How can I find the good plac eto look at for such a thing ?

This font is activated when I choose "use default font" in the
terminal's profile setting.

Any help would be welcome !

Alexis.

--