Printing with CUPS locks galeon

Hi,

For some time now i've been unable to do that. If I try to, galeon takes
all the CPU it can get; it just locks up.

Is anybody successfully using galeon in combination with CUPS for
printing web pages?

I'm asking here because it seems such a obvious bug that other people
should have noticed it, but I can't find any comments on such a problem.
So I'm a little hesitant to make a bug report, because it could just be
my set up (although I wouldn't know why, printing from everything else
works).

grts Tim