Re: Making debug packages from main GNOME packages

On Thu, 2003-11-27 at 18:30, Christian Marillat wrote:
> Do you think this is a really good idea when some arch (m68k) are unable
> to build the current packages ?

That's completely orthogonal to the idea of providing debug packages for
libraries. If some architecture can't build the source package then that
sucks, but adding trivial extra install/copy commands to debian/rules
and providing a -dbg package is not going to cause an otherwise
successful build to fail. Your argument is a complete red herring.

> Personnaly I don't intent to do these packages soon.

I'll refrain from further comment.

> Christian

Regards,
Rob